Early Childhood Teacher
We are seeking a Prep Teacher for our Durack Campus. The applicant must have experience in Early Childhood Education and must be registered with Queensland College of Teachers.
The position is a contract position for Term 4 , 2018.
Please forward your CV to :
Successful Applicants will be notified by email .
Applications close on 28 September 2018.
Australian International Islamic College, Carrara, QLD
Position: Primary Teacher
Contract Type: Contract Position, Full Time
Applications Close: 14 September 2018
AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC COLLEGE
AIIC has 3 campuses in South East Queensland and we are seeking an experienced primary school teacher for the start of the Term 4 in October 2018 for our Carrara Campus on the Gold Coast.
Our College Mission and Vision statements indicate that we strive to provide an “Unwavering commitment to deliver excellence in education and develop students of good character and benefit to the wider Australian community and nations” – Excellence in education, character and service”. Our College is rich in diversity of cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold an approved Degree/Bachelor of Teaching/Education or equivalent
- Hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
- Possess current knowledge of effective pedagogy
- Well-developed classroom management skills
- Effective communication skills
- An ability to work in partnership with colleagues, students and parents/carers in a professional learning community
- Be able to creatively use ICT to enhance a rich learning environment
- Possess a passion and enthusiasm to enrich children’s learning
Employment Tenure: Full Time, Term 4 2018
Phone: 07 33721400
Applications to be received by 3pm, Friday 14 September 2018AIIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.