Australian International Islamic College is proud to announce the launch of its first Hifz Excellence Program.
The Hifz Program at AIIC is designed InshaAllah, to allow students to complete a Quran Hifz program whilst at school. This is available for both boys and girls
The major features of the program are as follows:
• A program with students ideally commencing in Year 3/4 and finishing by the end of Year 8/9 (continuation beyond this is based on students meeting targeted goal of ajza). Students may finish the program earlier based on their effort and ability.
• Dedicated Hifz teacher to ensure learning is maintained throughout the year and during part of the holiday period.
• Open only to students of AIIC school students.
• One and a half hours per day during weekdays of Hifz teaching time at the start of the day.
• Additional classes during the school day (Islamic sessions and supported curriculum sessions).
• Additional classes on Saturday and during school holidays.
Please complete a Hifz Expression of Interest Form to register your interest. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request an Expression of Interest form to be sent to you. Alternatively, you may pick up a form from the College office.
Please email email@example.com for any enquiries or call the College office on 3372 1400.